I am interested to visit GENIUS Kurnia, what should I do?
Visitor are welcome in GENIUS Kurnia. Visitor will be taken on a tour of our facilities to learn about evidence based practices for children with autism and their families.
VISITATION APPLICATION PROCEDURES
To download form please click:
- GENIUS Kurnia accepts only one group of visitors per month.
- Only a maximum of 20 people is allowed for each group.
- Children and individuals below 18 years old are not allowed to visit.
- The visitation lasts for 4 hours, from 9.00 a.m. to 1.00 p.m. Please be punctual to avoid any delays.
- Submit the visitation application form to Mrs.Suriani Bt Abdul Khalif via email firstname.lastname@example.org or fax it to 03-40268281 at least 3 weeks before the visiting.
- Below are the rules to follow and regulations during visitation in GENIUS Kurnia:
- Please adhere to the GENIUS Kurnia’s dress code.
- Visitors are not allowed to bring any food or beverages.
- Visitors are strictly not allowed to take pictures of students in GENIUS Kurnia without a written consent from parents.
- Visitors are not allowed to take any items (e.g books) from GENIUS Kurnia except for provided notes or brochures.
- Please do not disturb the ongoing session.
7. Any acts regarding disclosure of information on GENIUS Kurnia’s students, staffs or classified information and conducting activities/ interventions that is against the practice of this center, e.g. giving supplements to student, without prior permission from the Director of GENIUS Kurnia will be punished.
8. Visitors must sign the agreement form before starting their visitation in GENIUS Kurnia.